Monday, February 16, 2015

It's been WARM in Kansas!

Big D was lounging around one morning.....with  one sock on.  This is seriously his standard!  He is very rarely sporting two socks!
 
We had an amazingly spring-like week.  Temperatures were in the upper 70's!  IN FEBRUARY!?  Kansas weather is crazy, but we loved spending so much time outside, so we're not complaining!


Cal and Ella were playing "Prince and Princess" on evening.  :)

 
The boys were so tired when we got home.  Davis crashed easily and Cal wasn't too far behind!

 
 
Davis likes to paint....himself!



 
After we got cleaned up, we played outside in the fort.  My little climber really enjoys playing in the fort!




We went to the park one day.  It was almost 80 degrees that day......shorts were worn by all!


My little cheeser was excited to watch the ducks swim around.

"Little fella" followed his big brother around....


They were watching this little black duck, who is always the noisiest quacker, as he dove underwater and shook his tail feathers in the air.  It was pretty funny!

 
 
My little companion is never far from my feet.  If I go upstairs, she's close behind....aching for a chance to lay down and snooze while I stay in one room (which rarely happens!).  Each night, I usually go to bed before Mitch....but my little girl always joins me.  Mitch usually has to move her over when he comes in and she grunts and moans and groans while he does so.  lol!
 
Night 1:

 
Night 2:

 
Night 3:
 
Night 4:
 
Funny kids!



After we made cookies, we ALL enjoyed the best part....the batter!
 

 
He sticks his tongue out when he really concentrates on something....

I love this little boy's curls. 

 
Our little leftie likes to scribble and color.
 



 
He would NOT leave me alone while I was trying to cook, so I gave him some cans and he went to town.  This has become a new favorite game in the kitchen!




He moved onto sweeping, sporting his Spiderman boots...of course!
 
Davis had a low temperature on Thursday afternoon, so I stayed home with him on Friday.  I kept Cal home, too, but we went to his Valentine's Day party after lunch!  Cal was so sweet to his little brother and wanted him to be involved in everything.  Davis ate it up!
 



He was handing her a heart.  He likes the older ladies!



 

Yet again, this little climber caught me off guard and climbed up the big white stool......
 
....but he didn't stop there!  Onto the counter he went...

 
Sweet kiddo...
 
A bunny had fallen down our window well, so we watched as Mitch rescued it.  Ollie was QUITE interested in this event!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment