Monday, April 2, 2018

Slowly catching up

It was so fun watching Cal play basketball with his buds again.  They all grew so much as players!




Not the best matchup.....Cal had to guard this little guy!





When we were trying to sell our house, there were many a nights when I had to get all 3 dogs, the 3 boys, and 1 cat out of the house after deep cleaning for 2 hours.   Mitch was golfing and as you can tell by my exhausted face, I was done.  Just done.  I took the kids to Sonic for dinner while our house was shown.  













The good news was that after our showing, Mitch and I went on a date that night!  We met our good friends, The Ecks, at Chester’s Chophouse.  




The next day, I took the big boys to Cal’s school for an “Around the World” celebration.   Cal’s 100 Day’s of Achool poster is on the bottom in the middle......Yoda had 100 chocolate cheerios surrounding him in the galaxy.  🤣

Tired boys!!!!  Cal’s getting too heavy to lift And move at night.  I have to wake him up and have him walk to his bed sometimes!!!

They had made a pillow fort .  🤣



Funny faces with Daver.   





When big bro got home from school, we ventured down to our park and enjoyed the nice weather!



The boys like to play b-ball after school at Cal’s school.  



Yes, Arch was almost 2 in this pic and is still drinking a bottle.  Haha.  With the other two boys, I followed the baby books and threw out the bottle at age 1!  I’m soooooo lax with some things now.....Arch drinks everything out of a cup and/or straw.....but loves his baba.  



I absolutely love Cal’s needs/wants!!!!  🤣🤣🤣



Exploration Place!















Henry came home with us after Exploration Place!









I tried this app to see what I’d look like as a boy.  Basically, I look like a Hispanic version of Tony!  Haha


 

This is what Rocky does when I lock him out so I can mop for showings.   He bites and licks the glass door!  


Cal’s Vday party was so fun!













Playing out front....





Pic from school


1 comment:

  1. These boys are so astoundingly beautiful. Cal's hair looks great on Valentine's Day. Stacking hearts. I love seeing Daver's faces. It seems they have the cutest quirks of both of you. Davis's personality so far is the most like Mitch. But Cal has his and your multidimensional intelligence. Archie will probably have everything. The family is so interesting. A super lively creation you two have spawned. Archie at two is beyond darling.

    ReplyDelete