Sunday, January 28, 2018

Christmas Break and winter activities

Arch wanted to help me make pizzas for dinner one night!  He loved having free range of dumping cheese all over the place and not being told “no”.  Ha

Cabellas had the best Santa!!!  Oh...and his visit was free!  πŸ‘πŸ‘






Cal had so much fun playing with his STA classmates. It was fun watching them improve!

This little guy has so many lovies and it makes me so happy!  I have always tried to push lovies on the boys, but the older two didn’t want any.  Arch πŸ’™’s his blankie and paci.  He calls them, “Blue and papi”.  ☺️. 

Sweet brothers watching morning cartoons together.  


I made the tree collar from a galvanized bucket and spray painted it gold.  The dogs kept chewing on my tree skirt so I came up with a cheaper version of what is becoming a popular trend.  ☺️

This is how most of my mornings start!  My littlest baby and my fur babies....milk, papi, blankie (Blue was in the washer so he had to settle for his less favorite yellow), and cartoons.  

The boys and I went back to Larned on Thursday.   We got a sitter for them and I went to Grandma’s Christmas party at her amazing rest home.  It was so fun!  Mitch had to work, so he arrived on Saturday morning.  


Grandma Gatterman is undoubtedly on the Nice List.  ❤️


Grandma invited Chris and Charlie!  They’ve always been so good to her.  

The boys all curled up into my bed back in Larned.  I love these little rascals.  

We went to visit Papa at the court house and luckily for us....his office was stockpiled with Christmas treats!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment