Thursday, June 8, 2017

May and early June videos


These videos are all in reverse chronological order.....and I am too lazy to change them.  lol

June swimming lessons!


Last Day....

Dancing at the pool.....with his shadow.  :)

These two are so similar.......Arch loves to climb all over and be right beside Davis!






While the boys are swimming, I'm doing this.  Chasing Archie......THE WHOLE TIME.  lol

Water balloons


Davis and Arch were playing and I thought it was so funny how Arch kept hanging his head in between "attacks". 


Tanganikya!

Our sweet Ollie Bird turned 11 on May 31st.  I know that her previous owners must have loved her a lot because they filled out an entire form full of information about her.  Her birthdate, her interactions with kids and animals, etc......I'm so happy that we found her at the shelter.  We hit the jackpot when we adopted this sweet girl.

Inside joke:  we drove through New Virginia, Missouri on our way to Minneapolis over Memorial Day Weekend.  I created a voice/persona called "New Virginia" because I was slap happy.  ha


...and now Cal uses the voice, too.  haha

Running out onto the University of Minnesota's football field.....through the tunnel and everything!


Playing video games at The Pub in Lewis....the same ones that Tony and I grew up playing!


Peek-a-boo!


Field Day Fun!





Dance Party!


early May....batting practice

1 comment:

  1. Can't see the videos. Think they are too big of a file to view. Bummer. They seem funny!

    ReplyDelete