Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Easter 2016

We took the boys to Egg-stravaganza at the Zoo on Saturday, March 26th.  It was a beautiful morning and the boys loved spying all the hidden eggs.  We made the obligatory stop at the Zoo playground and then ate a picnic lunch.
 The orangutans are our new favorite animal stop.  They're so entertaining and interactive!



Easter masks!


The Walter Family of 4.9555555

The dentist told us that he's on the early side of losing his teeth, but that it wasn't concerning.  That's a good thing, because this baby is probably going to fall out this week! 

Davis is a slapstick/physical comedy type of guy....can you tell?!?!
Davis and I playing catch...


We woke up on Easter morning to this winter wonderland.  We had no snow all winter.....and woke up on March 27th to a beautiful, fresh 3" of snow.  Our neighbor took this pic of our house.



 Cal went out to check if our jelly beans had grown into suckers.....sure enough, they did!  :)


Mom and Dad came up for Easter!  The boys were so excited to go hunt for some eggs. Davis was pretty concerned whether or not there was candy in them....






Snowball attack!






While Cal attacked Mitch with snowballs, Dad was attacked by Davis!



Dad chased Cal with a snowball.  It was hysterical!!!

More snowball shenanigans on Easter...

Mitch throwing snowballs at Cal...


Cal going across the monkey bars...backwards!


Davis on the tire swing, while singing his ABC's.


I'm being induced tomorrow morning, which brings an onslaught of emotions.  Meanwhile, my Grandma has been admitted to the hospital due to a pneumonia.  She's in great hands, but it's really tough not being able to go home and see her when she's sick.  It seems as though everything is happening at once, which heightens my emotions....but I know that she's receiving great care there and I will be doing the same here.

  I really didn't have a pleasant experience when I was induced with Cal, but I'm also waving my white flag and am ready to deliver.  All I want is a healthy baby......please keep my Grandma and our family in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow!  We are about to be a family of 5 and we cannot wait for Archer to get here!!




No comments:

Post a Comment